Do You Need Help Applying For Business Financing? WCI is the answer.
Wiley Consulting, Inc. (WCI) provides 7 vital services to small business owners of all types.
- WCI helps companies create realistic business plan models for them to follow like a road map to achieve steady, yet controlled growth and consistently increase profitability through better management of resources.
- WCI teams with management to monitor the company’s performance and make adjustments as needed, to keep the plan on track and achieve the results projected.
- WCI helps management pinpoint areas of administration and production that need improvement so that business owners may better control their business instead of their business controlling them.
- WCI connects clients with management resources that strengthen the management team and provide balance such as access to legal support and technical consultants.
- WCI underwrites loan requests before they are submitted, just as the lender or investor would, to identify weaknesses which potentially may result in a decline or a significant delay in approval. They are then corrected or strengthened as much as possible before submission.
- WCI will serve as the applicant’s advocate and loan facilitator if, after submission, requests for additional documents or information are received from the lender. This expedites the process and reduces the frustration usually experienced dealing with underwriters on their own. More importantly, it allows the owner and managers to remain focused on revenue producing activity.
- WCI locates credit providers who are motivated to lend or invest at various levels of risk to expedite the funding process when time is of the essence.